Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stand and Deliver!

Its that time of the year when we all get dressed up for no reason and get suitably drunk... also for no reason but have lots of fun! Havent really done a proper halloween costume for a long time so I tried to make an effort this year.

After getting invited to a house party by Jasmin's lovely mum I thought why not! So after not a lot of thinking about it I headed to the nearest costume store and started browsing. After a purchase, and finding a few little bits for the finishing looks, I managed ( I think ) to pull off Adam Ant! 


Angela put on a great spread, and made an amazing effort with the decorations of Reddington Manor! I thought the Aussies never really celebrated halloween? It seems bigger than xmas for the Reddingtons!


Everywhere you looked it was creepy ghouls, spiders, skulls and all sorts!


Caught up with Rhiannon the pirate and had a good time!

As per usual the rest of this week was just work, work, work. Argh christmas is going to be sooo busy it's going to be mental! At least I'll have lots of money for New Zealand YAY! 13 weeks to go...

1 comment: