Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For the Uneducated...

Sure this is for one musically challenged person in particular, but its time for my favourite album this week anyways... seeing as I'm gonna be busy sorting out my trip to the UK for the next couple of nights!! 

Reminded of it, when someone said mumford and sons, i quickly fiddled with my ipod and blasted out my favourite London Folk music. Noah and The Whale. Their debut album 'Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down' is a masterpiece.



Everyone I've recommended it to loves it. Its obviously a bunch of teenage guys armed with acoustic guitars and a drumset singing about girls. It's soft yet sometimes upbeat, especially '5 years time'. Most the songs are super catchy despite them being luvvy duvvy. If you've recently broken up best not to listen to it! Leila I've put a few tunes on a CD for you but this is the album they are off! Buy this album! haha

Other favourite this week, as ever is all Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds stuff... he is my favourite artist...

Dare i say it even more so than Muse? and i looooove Muse...
As you can see, been into the softy stuff this week. Maybe thrash it up next week when the new Klaxons album is out. Massive excitement!!

1 comment: